Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Vintage Bazaar in Frome... A sneak preview..


 Not many sleeps until The Vintage Bazaar in Frome! Here are a few images from the stall holders who are attending the event.


Fresh zingy textiles from Blue Zinnia Vintage...


 Lots of pretty things to be found on Hesta Nesta's stand....


All wonderfully presented..... Fading Grace always puts on a beautiful show.....as does Niki


 Sallie will be bringing a selection of tempting treasures (below)


Bridal finery from Gwen....



 A colourful selection of Vintage Toys..... to be found on "Hurley Burley's" stand.


Expect more toys and household items from Rosie.




..and textiles and trimmings galore on The Washerwoman's stand!


Colourful Accessories from Emma (below)


Textiles and other wonderful goodies from The Vintage Bothy


 ... and sumptuous linens from Beyond France


Beautiful Snippets from our Sal



Eclectic gorgeousness from Elegancemaison!


I will be posting more images as I get them, so far no images of the Vintage Costume that I know is coming to the Vintage Bazaar! See you there! Lizzie and Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait!
    My Mum is coming to stay with us this week...So I shall have a helper with me on Saturday! :)

    See you then,
    Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this moment I am trying to polish and finish papering (50's wallpaper) a beautiful music cabinet and polish an ornate mirror ready for my textiles/lighting & small furniture stand.
    T x

    ReplyDelete